Jump to page:
Hello and welcome to my music website!
This site is continually being developed but you are most welcome to look around and checkout my musical journey so far.
* New studio up and running autumn 2019 - work started on new album:
"Our World" sheduled for release on November 2nd 2020...
* 2019 song-of-the-year semi-finalist for new song: "Sitting There At Your Knee" - see here: Song-of-the-year
* Performed to over 2000 people at the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) with the Essex Chordsmen.
* Performed at the Lord Mayor of London's Mansion House with the Essex Chordsmen.
* Last album "Oh Lundy Isle" released 2016 - available in the Lundy shop and for digital down load world wide.
Based on the magnificent unspoilt island paradise that is Lundy Island, in the Bristol channel and it’s many ‘colourful’ historical characters and events (smugglers, pirates and shipwrecks) - "Oh Lundy Isle" is a concept album years in the making - my aim to capture the island's wonderful unspoilt atmosphere and bring some of it's incredible history to life in the songs. Hope you history buffs, paradise adventurers and explorers will like it! Track information is on the "About" page and full lyrics and audio samples can be found on the "Discography" page.
Accompanying physical CD's is a beautiful 16 page colour photographic record of Lundy with full lyrics to all it's historical and atmosphere capturing songs. I am honored that the Lundy shop is now stocking my CD alongside it's extensive range of Lundy merchandise.
I welcome comments, suggestions, collaborations so do feel free to use my contact page and I'll do my best to reply in a reasonable time.
** All CD sales go to the RNLI and Air Ambulance charities...**
If you're like me and digital CD downloads just don't fulfill the desire to hold a glossy CD booklet in your hand, with loads of background information to peruse while listening to the songs, then do please contact me and I'll provide the booklet free of charge if you have downloaded a full CD.
Hope you return again soon!